Gnocchi with cheese and pepper, the preparation
1) Boil the potatoes in a saucepan, with plenty of initially cold water and a handful of coarse salt. Once ready they will go peeled from hot and immediately pass with the potato masher. Create one fountain, add the Flour, the salt and the egg. Knead everything energetically.
2) Cut into small cubes the stringy cheese.
3) With the help of the scale, divide the dough into small portions of 10 g and with the help of the palm of your hand open it, putting in the center the cheese. Then close the ball.
4) Grind pepper with the help of a mortar and pestle.
5) Cook the gnocchi in hot water with olive oil and salt, drain them as soon as they come to the surface.
6) In a very hot pan toasted pepper, then add the gnocchi and a little cooking water. Lower the intensity of the flame e add the pecorino. Sauté the gnocchi, being careful not to curdle the cheese. Serve and sprinkle with wild pepper
This recipe has already been read 152 times!