Ingredients for 4 people
Total time: 38 minutes
10 minutes preparation
28 minutes cooking
Use of ULTRABLADE BLADE – ACCESSORY FOR MIXING
For the rice
50 g of shallot
50 ml of extra virgin olive oil
350 g of Carnaroli rice
80 ml of Prosecco
juice and zest of 1/2 untreated lemon
Untreated orange juice and zest of 1/2
1l of hot vegetable broth
30g of butter
30g of Parmesan cheese
For the prawns
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
For the prawns
1) Wash the prawns with cold water, with the help of kitchen scissors cut the carapace just under the head and cut up to the tail; remove the carapace taking care not to break the pulp and eliminate the intestine or the black thread that is on the surface. Emulsify together the lemon juice, a small cup of oil, salt and pepper; 5 minutes before serving, put the prawns in the marinade to flavor them.
For the risotto
1) Grate the citrus peel and collect the citrus juice in a glass; leave aside.
2) After inserting the ultrablade blade, in the bowl put the peeled and coarsely chopped shallots; chop for 15 seconds at speed 11.
3) Replace the ultrablade blade with theaccessory for mixing, add the oil and start the SLOW COOK P1 program without a cap for 7 minutes.
4) When the timer indicates that 4 minutes are left, add the rice.
5) Deglaze with prosecco and start again SLOW COOK P1 program for 3 minutes.
7) 2 minutes from the regular end of salt.
8) At the end of the cooking add the butter, the citrus peel and the grated cheese; stir and serve with the marinated raw prawns.
This recipe has already been read 21 times!