Blogger dies live after eating poisonous insects per game – Italian Cuisine


Eat poisonous insects for a crazy game: Chinese blogger loses his life in live streaming

Deadly challenge on social media: a Chinese blogger named Sun, 35, had launched a crazy game on his channel Douyu, a kind of YouTube authorized by the Chinese government. The test of courage consisted in turning a wheel, choosing lots of different types insects and eat them. All in live streaming, a widespread practice in China, where many vloggers have become millionaires thanks to such often dangerous challenges.

It was the July 18 broadcast that cost Sun life: after turning the wheel, Sun ate geckos alive, earthworms and finally a centipedewhile drinking in the meantime vinegar, beer is baijiu, a typical Chinese liqueur. Shortly after, the young blogger fell to the ground. Streaming is gone live for several hours, framing an empty chair, until the lifeless body was found by his girlfriend, unaware of the absurd game.

The video, available online for a few days, was finally eliminated following police investigations. The cause of death is not yet certain, but it seems that it was the centipede that it was poisonous.

This recipe has already been read 200 times!

Proudly powered by WordPress

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Click here to read more information about data collection for ads personalisation

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Read more about data collection for ads personalisation our in our Cookies Policy page

Close