February is finally upon us and that can only mean one thing… pancakes! To celebrate Shrove Tuesday, we’ve teamed up with Sainsbury’s to give away vouchers for the most creative pancakes.
As much as we love traditional toppings such as lemon and sugar, we want you to release your inner pancake artist and share something a bit more creative with us. Whether they’re colourful, beautifully decorated or just involve an unusual taste combination, your special pancake could bag you a fabulous prize.
We’ve got five £50 Sainsbury’s vouchers to give away for the pancakes we judge the best! Sainsbury’s is a great destination for all things pancakes – all their own-label sugar, including the Basics line, is fairtrade, while all their own-brand maple syrup comes from Canada.
What are you waiting for? Get flipping now and send us pictures of your pretty pancakes, along with details of how you created them.
Make sure you’ve got your basic pancake recipe first and, if you’re in need of a little pancake inspiration, check out our attempt at glitzing up our pancakes, plus 24 things you never thought to do with pancakes. Good luck!
Follow us on Twitter @goodtoknow or @GTKrecipes and then tweet us your pancake. You MUST include #pancakesmyway in your tweet.
Follow us on Pinterest and then add your pancake image. As with Twitter, you must include #pancakesmyway in your tweet to ensure we see it!
Upload your image to the goodtoknow or goodtoknow Recipes Facebook page.
Send your picture to email@example.com
The terms of this competition:
- The prize is 5 x £50 Sainsbury’s vouchers
- There are 5 prizes to win. Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is IPC Media
- The closing date is 19th February 2013.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- Use of entrant’s email address: when you enter this competition, your email address will be automatically added to receive.
- Please note that you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the email newsletter(s) via the unsubscribe message in the email(s).
This recipe has already been read 238 times!