I believe there’s a very old remoulade video floating around the channel somewhere, but after making some to go with our salmon cakes, I figured it was high time to share an updated version. Better known as tartar sauce, this easy and adaptable condiment isn’t just for fish sticks anymore.
Regarding the dried tarragon reduction at the beginning; this is an old-school step that many people will skip, but if you can find dried tarragon, I really think you should give this method to try, as the flavor is quite different than if fresh is used. With condiments like this, every single ingredient is “to taste,” so be sure to adjust according to yours, especially when it comes to the pickle combination.
Ingredients for about 1 1/2 cup of remoulade sauce: 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
This recipe has already been read 4678 times!
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/remoulade-sauce-2-0 html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/tarragon-mayonnaise-recipe-gordon-ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/teaspoon-dijon-mustard
- gordon ramsay remoulade
- gordon ramsy dijon mustard
- parsnip remoulade
- remoulade recipe gordon ramsey
- Tarragon mayonnaise recipe Gordon Ramsay