I’ve been doing so much traveling these past few weeks and I’m a bit behind in sharing my amazing four days spent in Park City, Utah with some of my favorite blogging friends for the Better Blog Retreat hosted by Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod and Heidi from Foodie Crush.
I love these ladies!!
|Heidi, Sandy, Kristen, Amanda, Jessica, Jenny, Rachel, Maria, Ali, Lindsay, Kelley, Me, Lori, and Dara (and Lisa, not pictured) Photo by Amanda|
The house slept 15 people, plus it has a theater, spa, hot tub… and even an elevator! Here’s a photo of us girls sitting around the dining room table, talking, drinking wine, laughing, Instagraming and just having a great time.
PB + J Smoothie
Servings: 1 • Size: 1 smoothie • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 6 pts
Calories: 222 • Fat: 11 g • Protein: 6 g • Carb: 29 g • Fiber: 8 g • Sugar: 19 g
Sodium: 216 mg • Cholesterol: 0 mg
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries (put your blueberries in the freezer!)
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I used Almond Breeze)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 5 to 6 drops liquid stevia or sweetener of your choice (NuNaturals Vanilla)
- 1/4 cup ice
Place all the ingredients in the blender and puree until smooth.
- ^ my gym (www.rokny.com)
- ^ Better Blog Retreat (www.betterblogretreat.com)
- ^ Two Peas and Their Pod (www.twopeasandtheirpod.com)
- ^ Foodie Crush. (www.foodiecrush.com)
- ^ Anthology Storied Destinations (anthologydestination.com)
- ^ Almond Breeze (almondbreeze.com)
This recipe has already been read 386 times!