A sophisticated pasta dish of tagliatelle with a light creamy wine and garlic sauce, juicy prawns and sweet cherry tomatoes. Use fresh pasta for extra elegance and speed but dried pasta is fine.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 12 mins
Total time: 27 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
For meat lovers, cooked chicken or chunks of ham would work just as well as prawns if you prefer. Leave out the prawns for a vegetarian dish and serve with mozzarella pearls scattered on top.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the garlic for 1 min until soft. Add the prawns and cook, stirring, for 3-4 mins. Add the tomatoes and continue to cook, stirring, for a further 2-3 mins until the tomatoes begin to soften and the prawns are pink all over. Season well.
- Pour over the wine and cream, and cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins until hot.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the fresh pasta for 2-3 mins until just tender. Drain well and keep warm.
- To serve, pile the pasta into warm serving bowls. Spoon the prawn and tomato mixture on top, season with black pepper and sprinkle with baby salad leaves. Serve immediately with wedges of lemon to squeeze over.
By Kathryn Hawkins
Cooked this? Upload a picture to our Facebook page
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.
Loved this recipe? Try these too!
What’s your budget to spend on food and drink for Christmas this year?
- £151+ 24%
- £101-£150 16%
- £71-£100 12%
- £51-£70 9%
- £31-£50 11%
- Less than £30 10%
- I don’t know yet 6%
- I’m not setting a budget 12%
Thanks, your vote has been counted!
This recipe has already been read 2252 times!
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay fresh pasta recipe
- prawn pasta recipe gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay fresh pasta
- gordon ramsay prawn pasta
- prawn linguine gordon ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/pasta-ribbons-with-prawns-and-cherry-tomatoes html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/prawn-pasta-recipes-gordon-ramsay