By adding lots of lovely sherbety lemon you can transform a classic sponge into a zingy showstopper. In this collection we have started with a traditional lemon drizzle and worked our way through the possible variations – things like tray bakes with crunchy poppy seeds, sponges infused with lemongrass and cupcakes topped with white chocolate – the options are endless.
Why not try mastering the basic lemon drizzle cake and then putting your own twist on it using our other recipes as inspiration. Try baking your mixture as a tray bake, sandwich cake or cupcakes and give them to friends and family as gifts.
This recipe has already been read 1039 times!
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-lemon-cake-recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/lemon-drizzle-cake
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/our-best-lemon-cake-recipes html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-lemon-cupcakes
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsey-lemon-cake-tray-bakes
- show me a recipe for Gordon Ramsays floor drizzle cake