While I hate to think of summer as having an expiration date, the fact
that it’s coming close to the end has me savoring every last moment. I’m a little excited about the change of seasons, but I always mourn the end of summer. So I’m trying to enjoy every last bit of summer’s bounty.
Grilled Stone Fruit Salad with Honey Goat Cheese Dressing
Servings: 4 • Size: 1/4 • Old Points: 5 pts • Weight Watcher Points+: 6 pt
Calories: 232 • Fat: 17 g • Carb: 16 g • Fiber: 3 g • Protein: 6 g • Sugar: 13 g
Sodium: 86 mg • Cholest: 8 mg
For the Honey Goat Cheese Dressing:
- 2.5 oz fresh creamy goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 2 ripe medium peaches, halved and sliced into wedges
- 2 medium ripe plums, halved and sliced into wedges
- 24 walnut or pecan halves
In a small blender, combine goat cheese, honey, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, water and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix until fully combined and creamy and refrigerate until ready to use. Makes about 1/2 cup.
Divide the greens between 4 plates, top with fruit and nuts and drizzle 2 tablespoons of dressing over everything.
This recipe has already been read 503 times!