Traditionally on Memorial Day weekend, my friends and I always get together and grill in one of our yards. Being in the backyard with friends, smelling the deliciousness coming from the grill, and hearing the kids playing out back – it doesn’t get better than that! This year, I feel like Memorial Day weekend came super early. The only definite plans I have this weekend is going to friend’s wedding, aside from that we really have no plans, but I’m really ok with that too! Since the beach opens this weekend, and I am only 10 minutes away, I just might spend the day there!
Whatever happens, I thought I would put together some of my favorite (light) recipes for backyard grilling to kick start the summer. Let’s start with desserts first!
Memorial Day gathering proud.
What can be a better way to start off the Memorial Day festivities than with a glass of Freshly Brewed Ice Tea with Fresh Mint
Iced Green Tea Mojito the perfect cocktail to welcome the start of summer and the start of your party.
What are your plans this weekend? Whatever they are, hope you enjoy!!
- ^ Skinny Chocolate Chip Fro-Yo Sandwiches (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Watermelon on a Stick (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Freshly Brewed Ice Tea with Fresh Mint (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Iced Green Tea Mojito (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Southwestern Black Bean Salad (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Grilled Potatoes (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Baby Red Potato Salad (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Salsa Verde Burgers (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
This recipe has already been read 311 times!